Terms and conditions of use
Sales of goods in an online shop „bestcatholicshop.com”
- The Terms and Conditions state the rules of providing services in an electronic form in the scope of remote selling and delivering goods, i.e. without the common presence of the parties to the agreement; and also filling and examining complaints of Buyers and return of goods; in a shop"https://bestcatholicshop.com"(hereinafter referred to as "The shop" or "The seller"), in the web under the following address https://bestcatholicshop.com.
- The seller in the sense of the following Terms and Conditions is Krzysztof Słonina running a business under the name DEWO GROUP, Gdańska 23, 82-120 Krynica Morska, NIP: PL5792204777, REGON: 220876408.
- The buyer in the sense of the following Terms and Conditions is both a consumer in the sense of article 22(1) of the Civil Code and a non-consumer.
- 4. Ensuring the right to personal data protection is one of the key obligations of DEWO GROUP, in connection to that we provide all efforts and resources necessary to processing of your data in full compliance with (UE) 2016/679 regulation ("General Data Protection Regulation" or "RODO"), and all others applicable laws..
- We process your data on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) of Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of the natural person in relation to the processing of personal data in the scope of free flow of such data and repealing directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as RODO. As a part of a shop https://bestcatholicshop.com, the basis of our action is article 6 (1)(b) and (c) of RODO. If you agreed or you will agree for receiving marketing messages also on your email, the legal basis is also article 10 of the act on delivering services in an electronic form and art. 172 of the Telecommunication Law Act.
- The administrator of your data is DEWO GROUP Krzysztof Słonina, Gdańska 23, 82-120 Krynica Morska, NIP: PL5792204777, which will make every effort so as to, the data of clients process as a part of https://bestcatholicshop.com and the transactions made by them wouldn't be available to the third parties. The service provider will not process nor share with other entities the Client’s data and purchases made by Clients.
- The following Terms and Conditions state the rules of selling the goods only in the shop run on the web under the address https://bestcatholicshop.com. The seller can sell goods in other way, also via other shops or internet platforms. The following Terms and Conditions does not apply to the sale of goods by the Seller beside a shop "https://bestcatholicshop.com" run under the address....
- The seller provides the price of goods in USD.
- The given price of goods does not include the cost of delivery to the Buyer, which is calculated on the basis of the expenses covered in order to deliver the goods to the Buyer.
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods free of defects.
- Every natural person can be a user to the Shop, after the proper registration to the Shop's system.
- The registration takes place after providing by the Buyer the following:
1) name and surname,
2) phone number,
4) address data
- In order to enter into agreement and execute the agreement of selling goods, in particular in order to process orders, documenting sales and goods delivery, the Seller can process other personal data provided by the Buyer, in particular:
1) name and surname or the name of the company,
3) delivery address.
- By registration in the system of the Shop, the Buyer makes an agreement with the Seller on the unpaid provision of services in an electronic form in the scope of presentation of goods with the aim of selling them remotely. Concluding the agreement on the provision of services in an electronic form does not mean concluding an agreement of selling any goods and does not entail an obligation on the part of the Buyer to purchase any goods in the Shop.
- The seller can process personal data provided by the Buyer only for the proper execution of obligations arising from concluding the agreement, including the sales agreement, and in particular:
1) documenting the sales in a way prescribed by law,
2) delivery of goods in a way and to the address indicated by the buyer,
3) handling returns and complaints.
- The Seller process the data provided by the Buyer in a way which complies with the act on personal data protection and the act on providing services in an electronic form. The buyer has the right to access to his data and also to its correction and asking for its removal.
- Since the 28 of may 2018 you are entitled to the law to access the data, its correction, requesting its removal, limiting processing and the law of transfer of data.
- The seller does not transfer nor share personal data to other administrators, with the exception to the situations necessary to properly conduct the obligations.
- Providing a personal data by the Buyer is voluntary, although it is necessary for proper execution of the agreement.
- The service provider can process the Client's personal data which the Client entrusts...: name, surname, address, email, phone number for the purpose of examining the complaints delivered by the Client and the return of settlements in the case of withdrawal from the agreement.
- The Client has the right to demand completion, updating, correcting the personal data, temporary or permanent suspending its processing or its removal if they are incomplete, outdated, untruth or if were collected with a breach of law or are unnecessary for the completion of the aim for which they were collected and also has a right to submit a written request to stop processing his personal data in cases and on the terms specified in the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended) and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- Data removal is possible from your account, providing that there are open orders on it.
- The information provided in the Shop constitutes an invitation to conclude an agreement in a sense of article 71 of the Civil Code. None of the information provided in a shop by the Seller does not make an offer in a sense of the regulations of the Civil Code.
- The invitation to conclude the contract expressed by the Seller shall specify in particular:
1) the kind of goods, its producer
2) short description of goods,
3) the price of goods,
4) expecting processing time,
- The Buyer may submit an offer to the Seller to conclude a product sale agreement by selecting the product using the appropriate shop function (by adding to the "cart" and accepting ordered goods in the cart).
- Immediately after receiving an offer the Seller confirms it to the Buyer, through a message send to the Buyer's email.
- Immediately after receiving the offer the Seller can deny its acceptance to the Buyer if its processing won't be possible.
- After the Seller accepts the offer, the Buyer can make a payment for the goods and delivery in a manner chosen by him:
1) international wire transfer, directly on the Sellers account.
2) electronical payment via Paypal,
3) electronical payment via credit card
4. Detailed fee for the goods delivery is given to every sales offer and its amount is in particular dependent on the chosen delivery manner and on the size and weight of goods..
- Each time, the Seller informs the Buyer about the time of the order processing. Order processing is counted from the date of receiving the amount due for the goods and delivery on the bank account.
- If the order processing will be impossible due to even temporary unavailability of ordered goods. the Seller promptly informs the Buyer about that fact, indicating also the right to:
1) withdraw entirely from the order by the Buyer being a consumer. When choosing this option by the Buyer, the Seller promptly return the whole amount paid by the Buyer and the fee for the delivery. The Seller is discharged from the processing of the order,
2) withdraw partially from the order by the Buyer being a consumer. When choosing this option by the Buyer, the Seller promptly return the part of the amount paid by the Buyer and the fee for the delivery. The Seller is discharged from the processing of this part of the order
- Regardless of the provisions of the (2) if the processing of the order will be impossible due to even temporary unavailability of goods, the Seller may with the consent of the Buyer being a consumer deliver a different product with the same designation, quality, and price.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer being a consumer under the warranty for physical defects, if the goods (item) is inconsistent with the agreement, in particular:
1) do not have properties which an item of this kind should have due to the aim specified in the agreement or arising from the circumstances or designation,
2) do not have properties about which existence the Seller assured the Buyer, including a sample or pattern,
3) are not suitable for the purpose about which the Buyer has informed the Seller during concluding the agreement, and the Seller did not raise any objection to such a designation,
4) were handed on incomplete to the Buyer.
- The seller is liable under the warranty if the physical defect of the goods is found before the expiry of 2 years from the date of delivery of goods to the Buyer.
- If a physical defect was found before the expiry of one year since the date of issuing the sold goods, it is presumed that the defect or its cause existed at the moment of transfer of hazard to the Buyer.
- The Buyer's claim to remove the defect or exchange the item sold for free from defects expires after one year, counting from the date of finding the defect, but not earlier than within the 2-year period indicated in paragraph. 2 above.
- If the sold item has a defect, the Buyer being a consumer may file a declaration on lowering the price or withdrawal from the agreement, unless the Seller promptly and without any inconveniences for the Buyer replace defected item for the item free of defects or will remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the item was previously replaced or fixed by the Seller or the Seller did not satisfy the obligation to replace the item for one free from defects or to remove the defect.
- However, the Buyer may instead of the removal of a defect proposed by the Seller demand a replacement of the item for the item free of defects or demand removal of the defect, unless making the item meeting the standard of the agreement is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison to the manner proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the item free of defects is taken into account, the type and significance of the defect found, and the inconvenience to which the Buyer would otherwise be exposed by the other way of satisfaction.
- The Buyer cannot withdraw from the agreement if the defect is insignificant.
- If the Buyer demanded replacement of the item or removal of the defect or submitted a statement on lowering the price, defining the amount of which the price has to be lowered.
- The Buyer who exercises the rights under the warranty, delivers the defective goods to the Shop at the expense of the Seller.
- If due to a physical defect of the item sold, the Buyer submitted a statement on withdrawal from the agreement or on lowering the price, he may demand repair of the defect, which was caused by the fact that he entered into the agreement without knowing about the existence of the defect, even if the damage was the result of the circumstances for which the Seller is not responsible for. In particular the Buyer may request:
1) reimbursement of the costs of concluding the agreement,
2) reimbursement of expenditures in the extent to which it did not benefit from these expenditures,
however, using the abovementioned possibilities does not prejudice the right to seek compensation for damages on general terms.
- If the Buyer withdraws from the sales agreement, he should in particular:
1) return the goods to the seller,
2) indicate the basis of non-conformity of the goods with the agreement.
- The Buyer being a consumer may within 14 days from the date of goods delivery withdraw from the sales agreement without giving a cause and without bearing a costs.
- The Buyer withdraw from the sales agreement by submitting to the Seller a declaration on withdrawal from the agreement in any way, and in particular:
1) on a form, being an attachment to the following Terms and Conditions
2) in an electronic form, by using withdrawal form,
3) by submitting a declaration through entrepreneur's website.
- To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
- In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is considered null and void. If the Buyer submitted a withdrawal declaration before the Seller accepted his offer in a manner specified in paragraph 5 (1) of the Terms and Conditions, the offer is no longer binding.
- In the event of withdrawal, the Buyer is obliged to return the item promptly to the Seller, however no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdraws. In order to meet the deadline, it is enough to send back an item before expiry of the deadline. The buyer covers only direct costs of the item return.
- The Seller promptly no later than 14 days from the day of receiving the declaration on withdrawal shall return to the Buyer all the payments made by him, including the costs of delivery. If the Buyer chose other manner of delivery of an item than the cheapest one offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to return to the Buyer the additional costs born by him.
- The Seller returns the payment using the same manner of payment, which the Buyer being a consumer used unless the Buyer clearly agreed on a different manner of return, which is not causing any cost for him.
- The Seller may suspend the return of payment from the Buyer until receiving the item.
- Considering, that the Seller informed the Buyer being a consumer about the law to withdraw from the agreement and also about a manner and dates of withdrawal, the Buyer being a consumer is responsible for lowering the value of goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to determine its nature, features and functioning.
- The Seller informs the Buyer who is a consumer that the law specified in par. 10 of the Terms and Conditions, to withdraw from the agreement is not vested to the Buyer in relation to sales agreement, in which the subject of the service is a product manufactured according to the consumer's specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs, in particular:
1) goods from the liturgical vestments department, sew on demand, in particular: chasubles, cape, stools, albs, communes, cassocks, priest's clothing, bursa,
2) altar tablecloths,
3) liturgical vessels and equipment made on demand,
In the case of sales agreements concluded with the Buyers who are not consumers paragraph 7-11 of the Terms and Conditions shall not apply.
- Each user of a shop can file a complaint to the Seller related to improper functioning of the Shop or concluded agreement, in particular:
1) regarding goods for which the parties have concluded a sales agreement,
2) the manner of goods delivery,
3) improper functioning of a shop,
4) products description.
- The complaint can be filled:
1) in writting the the Seller’s address,
2) via a message sent to the Seller's e-mail.
- The Seller examine the complaint and informs promptly the user about the manner of its examination, no later than within 14 days from the day of its submission.
- The Seller specifies the following technical conditions of providing services in an electronic form:
1) The Buyer should use a device allowing using the Internet, in particular, a computer of PC class or similar, and also tablet or phone allowing for connecting the Internet (mobile website),
2) using the services requires equipping the device with an internet browser: Firefox, MS Internet Explorer, Opera, Chrome,
- The Seller declares that as a part of Shop's system he uses cookie files in order to collect information related to the way of using a shop by the Clients, in particular in order to maintain the session of the logged-in customer and to adjust the display of sales offers to the needs of service recipients.
- Cookies are small data files, in particular text files kept at the end user's devices designed to use Internet websites (e.g. Internet browsers). These files allow for user's recognition and to properly display a website adjusting it to his preferences.
- The service provider uses all necessary server's, connection's and platform's safety measures for the sake of Client's data protection. In particular, an encrypted connection using a key with a length of 128 bits. Actions taken by the Service provider may turn out insufficient if the Client fails to comply with safety rules. In particular of the Client will reveal to third parties login and password.
All disputes arising from the concluded sales contract are subject to examination by competent courts of law:
1) due to relevant rules of the Civil Code proceedings - in the case of agreements concluded with consumers,
2) due to the Seller's headquarters - in the case of agreements concluded with Buyer's who are not consumers.
You have the right to file complaints do the supervisory body on the manner of proceeding of your personal data. In Poland contact data of supervisory body for data protection are as follows:
The national supervisory body for the processing of personal data
From May 25, 2018, the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection will take over this function in Poland. Stawki 2; 00-193 Warsaw
tel. +48 22 531 03 00
fax. +48 22 531 03 01
Without prejudice to your right to communicate with the supervisory body at any time, please contact us in advance, and we promise that we will do our best to resolve any issues amicably.
- The Seller may due to important reasons, make amendments in hereto Terms and Conditions. The amendment of the Terms and Conditions is made by the announcement of its new wording in the shop and enters into force after 14 days from the day on which the Buyers were informed.
- As important reasons are perceived in particular:
1) amendment of law regulation,
2) extending the functionality of the Shop, in particular providing new services by the Seller,
3) In the case of agreeing to receive from the Service provider Trade Information, including discount codes, Client's personal data: email, phone number, which client entrusts to uarchaniola.pl, will be proceeded by the Service provider also for the purpose of transferring the information about the Service provider, an offer and discounts. The approval can be revoked by the Client at any time.
4) amendment of the manner of providing services.
- The Seller informs Buyer through the information on the website of the Shop and through individual information sent to an email. After receiving information on the amendment of the Terms and Conditions, the Buyer has a right to withdraw the agreement within 14 days from the day of receiving the information.
In matters not covered in the Regulations, the following provisions shall apply:
1) Civil Code, especially in the part regarding sales,
2) The Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended).
- The Regulation enters into force on the day of.... and shall apply to the sales agreements concluded from that day.
- In connection to amendments in regulations regarding personal data protection, the above-mentioned regulations have been properly updated. The amendments enter into force from 25 May 2018 and shall not affect your usage of platforms or online shopping.
- Each user of the Shop who had registered in the Shop before December 25, 2014, may submit a statement on termination of the account agreement within 30 days of the introduction of the Regulations.
- After sending purchased goods, the Shop as a part of proceeding of the agreement with the Buyer is obliged to send to the Buyer's email invitation to fill in the questionnaire in order to check his opinion on the transaction. The Buyer is however entitled to and not obliged to its completion.
- Bearing in mind the above provisions of the Terms and Conditions, the above indicated personal data of the Customer, i.e. name, surname, address, email address, telephone number will be provided: in order to deliver the shipment to the transport company and to make electronic payments to Dotpay z o.o.